I believe growth is just a symptom of a good strategy and great execution.
I help companies and individuals grow faster by
- fixing product development, when business and engineering are misaligned or don't know how to "Agile",
- finding product/market fit with founders, and teaching them how to get customer research and lean startup methodologies right,
- increasing activation and retention for sustainable growth after a deep-dive into analytics and customer feedback,
- offering advice and help to identify and implement scalable business models
- reducing "time-to-everything" as the ultimate goal of Product Management.
In all of the above, I transfer skills instead of making companies dependent on me.